Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Belle

I posted a few months ago about Kate's love for Belle.  Well, a few weeks ago Brynlee got sick.  I won't go into details but it was bad and she was holding Belle in the process.  Belle's hair and clothes were covered in it and I did not think it was salvageable...so we had to throw Belle away.  Kate was a little bothered but handled it pretty well.  She kept looking at her in trash and asking why Brynlee threw up on Belle.  I told her we would get a new Belle...so we did!  And when we went, they were buy one get one free...so we got the Prince/Beast too! 

So now when we leave to go somewhere, Kate asks to take both.  And if Kate has Belle, Brynlee usually gets "Cinderwelwa."


Between dolls, necklaces and sunglasses...it is quite the process to get out of the house...but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment