Saturday, September 8, 2012

23 Months - Bryn

Our sweet Bryn Bryn is 23 months!!!  She is so full of life and brings so much joy to our family.  She is such a little cuddler.  In the morning when I get her out of her crib she lays her head on my shoulder the whole way down the stairs.  She talks NON-STOP.  She is asking WHY? already (thanks to Kate).  She talks in compound sentences like, "I want my baby doll because I like to play with it."  Sometimes the added on "because" makes sense...sometimes it is a completely different thought.  The first thing she says after her nap is "Where's Kate?"  As sweet and fun as she can be, she is also a feisty little mess.  She has learned to stall at bedtime.  Some of her favorites are, "I need to give Kate a hug and a kiss," "Can you wash my paci," and "I need to tell Daddy night night."  She has already learned tones...and can be super sassy (thank you again Kate).  She is also in the unrolling the toilet paper stage....so most of the rolls at our house look like this...because I have rolled them back up...
or like this...because I give up and just put it on the counter...
 
 
This week she brought home this huge craft from school.  They traced her and she got to color it.  It took up the whole fridge but she and Kate both thought it was so funny!  Brynlee would say, "There's Brynnee."  (I love that she calls herself Bryn-nee.)
 
 
Only one more month til this sweet girl is 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment