Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1st day of CLC

Tuesday was our 1st day of CLC.


Camryn all ready to go...

Brynlee...

Kate...(she made me change the sign to Pre-K)!  She is so excited to be in Pre-K!  They don't take a napmat!!!!  And her classroom theme is Rainbows!  It doesn't get much better!!!

All 3...


I got the better pictures on my phone...


This will be the last time they are all at the same "school" for a while...
 
They love their new school shoes. 

Traditional front door pic...

Special treat...they got to take their Lambies in the car...
 
All 3 girls had a great first day!!!  It got quiet on the way home and I looked back to see this...

I can't even remember the last time this happened.  They NEVER sleep in the car.  So we sat in the driveway for at least 30 minutes.  Then I reluctantly woke them up!



Parker sent these as a 1st day of school treat!!!

So excited for this school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment