Monday, August 26, 2013

7 months - Camryn

Our baby girl is 7 months old.  It's kind of hard to believe.  She is the BEST baby!  By far the easiest of our 3 in the baby stage!  And we do NOT take it for granted!  Sunday was crazy.  I had my race, Kate had a birthday party, and I had a baby shower to attend so I only got these pictures right before her bath...
 

Bless her hair.  It is UNCONTROLLABLE!!!

Slicked down after her bath..


Monday we did a little 7 month photo shoot...





She is sitting better every day.  She can sit for about 20 minutes but still makes me nervous.  I don't leave her sitting alone because she could fall at any minute.

She loves TAGS like Kate did. 



And she LOVES Bailey.  She watches her constantly..

Kate wanted to be in the shoot...

Happy 7 months baby girl!

And just so I remember.  Camryn is eating baby food now.  So far she hasn't turned anything down.  She is taking 2 long naps and 1 cat nap on the days we are home.  She doesn't have any teeth and isn't showing any signs of teeth.  She loves her Sophie the Giraffe.  She is a great sleeper...and she wakes up and puts her paci in and just waits for us to come get her.  She has the sweetest laugh.  Parker calls her Cam-a-lam-a-ding-dong occasionally...so that is what Brynlee calls her too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment