Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last week of Summer...

Last weekend, Parker kept the girls overnight so I could go to a girls weekend for Jocelyn's birthday.  Her parents have a lake house on Cypress Springs.  We had so much fun just hanging out!  Saturday, we took the boat out for tubing.  I seriously can't remember the last time I tubed.  It's been at least 10 years...if not more.  We had SO. MUCH. FUN.  I don't have pictures, but I flew off the 1st time and skipped like a rock across the water.  These pictures are from my 2nd attempt...

Yep!  I hung on while Stephanie flew off!!! Woo Hoo!

Such a fun weekend with these sweet friends...

This was our last week of summer.  Meet the Teacher is Monday and then school starts Tuesday!!  We had another pretty low key week.  One afternoon it was "cool" enough to get outside. 

Brynlee only lasts 8-10 houses before she drops her ride and just runs to keep up with Kate. 

Brynlee.  I could write paragraphs about her.  2 has not been her best year.  She is so sweet, and cute, and fun, but she has an attitude like you have never seen.  This girl is going to give me gray hairs and wrinkles for sure!  She is the last one at the dinner table EVERY. NIGHT!  She plays and talks and plays and whines about EVERY SPECK OF PEPPER on her food.  And then, when everyone else is done eating and left the table she usually cleans her plate. 

And then there's Camryn...who has been our easiest baby by a mile.  I am sure she will pay us back when she is 2! 

Kate LOVES Rainbows.  She asks for Rainbow everything...clothes, toys, food...it doesn't matter.  She even colors in RAINBOWS...

And then there is Brynlee, who only colors in pink...

Sweet Camryn!


Sunday, Camryn and I went to Starrla's baby shower. 
 
We are ready for a great week back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment