Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

Monday morning we drove out to the country to Big Orange Pumpkin Farm.  My parents were in town for the birthday party and we met Karen, Emma, Abby and Nathan out there...
 
Here are the pictures from our day...


Feeding the animals...


Chasing a chicken...








Brynlee was a little nervous about feeding the animals.  "But Mommy, I promise you the goats are very dangerous."  I finally convinced her to let me help her...and she thought it was so funny!

She got brave and fed the baby cow...

Then got really brave and fed this longhorn...

But that scared her and she was done...

The girl cousins...

My 3 pumpkins...




It's pretty much impossible to get them all looking the same way at the same time...so here are a few of the 100 pictures I took of them...





Hayride time!


Picking out pumpkins...



No comments:

Post a Comment