Saturday, October 19, 2013

Reynolds Halloween Party

Our friends, The Reynolds, hosted a Halloween party on Friday night.  The girls were excited to dress up.  We took a few pictures before we left. 
 
Camryn was an owl.  This is what she is wearing for Noah's Ark Day at school too...





My 2 Tinkerbells and an owl.  When we were figuring out costumes, I asked Brynlee what she wanted to wear and she said, "I want to wear what Kate wears.  Matching Kate is my favorite."


The adults were supposed to dress up too.  At the last minute I decided to be a tree.  So here's the owl in the tree...


I did a terrible job taking pictures at the party.  Here is Ironman Pierce with the Tinks...

Jocelyn is quite the party planner...


Some of the kiddos decorating pumpkins...
Such a fun night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment