Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1st tooth & the Tooth Fairy!

Kate lost her 1st tooth at school on Tuesday.  When I went to pick her up, she ran out of the room smiling at me.  Silly girl hadn't even told her teachers.  When I asked her what happened, she said it came out at lunch.  And then she lost it.  She said she saw it but then it fell and she couldn't find it.  Crazy girl! 

I still can't believe she's lost a tooth!


When we got home she wrote a note to the tooth fairy...
"Dear tooth fairy, I lost my 1st tooth at school today.  Since I couldn't find it I drew this one for you."  Love, Kate

Showing me the note under her pillow!

She woke up to a glittery note from the tooth fairy and a $1 gold coin (which she thought was pretend).  Ha!

She has 2 more loose teeth.  Not sure I'm ready for this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment