Friday, January 10, 2014

Stella's Princess Party

Brynlee went to Stella's 3rd birthday party.  It was a Princess Party at Sweet n Sassy.  The girls got their hair done, nails done, and make-up.  Brynlee was so excited to go!

Waiting patiently for her turn...

Getting her hair done...she was soooo serious.  The sweet girl kept asking her questions but she just kept staring in the mirror...

 Her princess hair...


 Nail time!

Finally a little smile...

Make-up!  This is her first real makeup.  She watches me, and has asked for some, but I always just pretend...

Blue eyeshadow?!?!?!?

"The first rule of eye makeup is that you can never wear enough blue eye shadow."  Every time I see blue eye shadow I think of this quote from the movie "My Girl!"
 My little princess...

Brynlee, Charlotte, and Stella...


Sweet Friends...Front:  Ardyn, Stella, Charlotte, and Evie.  Back: Brynlee and Bella.

Happy Birthday Sweet Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment