Saturday, April 5, 2014

Random Phone Pictures


It's been a while since I uploaded my phone pictures to the blog...so these are really random.

I never know what I am going to find when I go check on Kate at night.  Good thing her bed is so big because she likes to sleep with EVERY ANIMAL she can find!

This was a rare day that she took a nap...right in the middle of reading a book.




So sweet!


Sidewalk chalk graffiti!


Brynlee fell asleep one night in the middle of doing a puzzle.  She's gotten in a terrible habit of sneaking out of bed, turning on her light and reading/doing puzzles before she falls asleep.  Most of the time when I go check on her, her light is on.  Sneaky little thing...


Camryn's 1st picnic.  She sat here and ate the whole time!!!




Look who can sit at the table!


Bubbles!


She loves the bath!


Playing at the mall...


She loves her chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment