Sunday, June 14, 2015

Our week in Shreveport

Wednesday morning me and the girls headed to Shreveport to spend a couple days with my parents. 

We met them just outside Shreveport at Gators & Friends.  It's an Alligator farm and "exotic" zoo.  It was a good break from the car and the girls loved feeding the animals...
I think this was Brynlee's 1st time to actually let the animals eat from her hands.  She usually just throws the food at them.
 Camryn loved it too!



 Mini Donks...



 check out those horns!
 "that llama needs a haircut"
 Camryn ran all over that place...

 The girls had a blast swimming in the little pools in their backyard...






 Kate is in denial that she has outgrown the baby pool...






 Brynlee's favorite thing to do...

 Thankful for a fun few days at JuJu and PaPa T's...


A few phone pics from our trip...
This was our first time to hook the tvs up where Camryn could watch. Why have we not done this sooner???  She was thrilled!

I went for a run one morning. When I came back Kate was waiting outside for me. She helped me cool down. 

PaPa T and Camryn watching home videos on his computer!

Loving the swing!

Bryn found my old Care Bears. 

With JuJu and PaPa T

And the last night we played monster flashlight...their favorite!!!

Tom & Jerry killed it on the way home. Belly laughs...even from Camryn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment