Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gingerbread House

Wednesday morning we went over to a friend's house to make Gingerbread Houses! The kids all wore their Christmas pjs.

Kate playing with Bryn before we left to go to the party...
The kids waiting patiently to make their gingerbread houses...
Kate checking out all the candy...
I put the "glue" on the house and gave Kate some candy to get started. I put one piece on to show her how to do it. But she just wanted to eat the candy...

Anna on the other hand was serious about her gingerbread house...look at that masterpiece!

I could not get Kate to put candy on the house. Here she is telling me "just one more mommy."

Finally putting some candy on her house...


Kate and Brady...

Julie, Harper and Sydney's "BIG" house...
Doing more taste testing...

When I looked at all my pictures, there were way more of Kate eating than of her putting candy on the house...
Sarah and Harper...
Red Sprinkles on top!!!
Kate, Anna, Brady, Sydney and Harper and their houses...
notice who is trying to eat theirs...

Kate's final product...she did the roof all by herself.

Kate's reaction when I told her we were all done...

She wanted to eat the whole house...

No comments:

Post a Comment