Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paint with Mommy

Today was Kate's last day of CLC for the year. She had a "Merry Christmas Jesus" party today.



I got to go to her class for a little bit and help her with a Christmas craft. One of the things she always talks about is "paint at school." The craft we did together was to "paint" a Christmas tree. Whenever she talks about painting at school she says, "just one finger." It was so cute to get to watch/help her paint with just one finger. Here is the final product...


I didn't have my camera with me so Kate and I took a picture when we got home.


I always ask Kate what she did at school. The first thing she said was "paint with Mommy." Melt my heart.

2 comments:

  1. love kate's painting! that first picture of kate is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melts my heart too. Treasure these precious moments.
    P.S. Janet, this is one of the reasons that I really appreciate your blogs that record such special times.
    Love you all, JuJu

    ReplyDelete