Sunday, June 5, 2011

Abigail Hope

My sister went into labor during the night and had sweet Abby around 7 AM this morning. She was 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. Parker had to teach our Bible Fellowship class, so I loaded up the girls and we went to Fort Worth to meet our newest addition! We got there the same time my parents were bringing Emma up to meet her sister!

Emma meeting sweet Abby...
Family of 4!

PaPa T and Kate looking at Abby...she just had a bath and was under the heat lamp...

About 3 hours old!

What a cutie!

One of the nurses brought Emma and Kate cheerios. The only time they were still all morning!

Love being an aunt...

And my sister...who had her all natural! AMAZING!

Love these girls!

just missing Kate...pretty sure she was running the halls with PaPa T...

the two littlest!

And my favorite picture of the day!!!!

Welcome to the fam Abigail Hope Watson!!! We love you so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment