Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No More Paci

Here is a little update on Kate since the paci went in the bear.

Saturday night, our first night, was rough. After she finally went to bed, she woke up at 2 AM crying...hard! I laid in there for a little bit and she was fine...just tired, so I left. About 10 minutes later she was out of bed crying again so I ended up laying in there with her the rest of the night. She tossed and turned and could not go to sleep. Everytime I fell asleep she woke me up to scratch her back or her arm. At one point she sat up and sang "Oh Be Careful Little Eyes What You See." I think she finally fell back asleep around 4:30ish. Next thing I knew, Parker was waking us both up at 7 AM.

Thankfully Sunday night and Monday night have been great! No crying at bedtime and no waking up!

Naps have been another story. She can not seem to wind down to take a nap. Yesterday it took over 2 hours for her to fall asleep. And today has been no different. Here are some images from the video monitor. Lots of legs in the air...

And getting up and down...

Yesterday, she was diving from one side of the bed to the other and looking out the window. Hopefully she will figure this out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment