Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long Weekends

Here are some random pics of the girls from Memorial Day. We didn't do much. Parker got Kate dressed and they went to get bagels. I am not sure who picked out the dress...Kate or Parker. Bryn and I stayed at home...notice, she is still in her pjs...

Kate LOVES LOVES LOVES getting "scratched." She says "scratch me Mommy" probably 3 or 4 times a day...mostly before naps and bedtime and in the car. She loves a good back/arm/leg/tummy scratch. I am not sure how this happened but Kate said, "Look Mommy, Bryn is scratching my back!"

and she was. Kate LOVED it!


And then, Kate and Daddy mowed the grass...dress and all!

We love long weekends with Daddy at home!!! Kate woke up Tuesday wanting to go get donuts and bagels and play with Daddy.


1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so sweet! I love the pics of Bryn scratching Kate's back. We need to hang out sometime soon. I will have to make a trip to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete