Thursday, June 23, 2011

TuTu pjs

I heart TuTu pajamas. When I pulled out the 9-12 month clothes from Kate I found these...
They were Kate's 1st pair of TuTu pjs. I think she has had a pair in every size since!


And what's better than a pair of TuTu pajamas?


2 pair...with the cutest girls in them!


We are in a fun stage with the girls. Bryn is starting to "talk" and "do" things. She is saying Ma-Ma and Da-Da (not consistently, but enough that we can document it!) And she will sometimes clap when we say clap. Kate loves trying to get her to say words and clap. It is so cute to watch.


And Bryn LOVES her big sister. Call me crazy, but I think Bryn is trying to say "Kate." When Bryn and I go in Kate's room to get her in the morning and after her nap she usually makes the "t" sound. I wouldn't think much of it, but she does it almost every time and that is the only time she does it.

Sweet sister hugs!





1 comment:

  1. i love those jammies!! stella needs some! your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete