Monday, October 1, 2012

Paper Bag Puppets

Today I was cleaning out closets and I found this Paper Bag Puppet kit that had never been opened.  I think Kate got it for her birthday last year.  Anyway, I thought it would be a fun afternoon project.
 
Kate made her puppets all by herself.  They turned out pretty cute.

Brynlee needed some help.  She loves to use a glue stick though.  And do stickers.



What these pictures don't show...
1.  Brynlee's glue stick was leaving grease marks on her bag and none of the pieces were staying on the bag.  After 5-10 minutes, I realized that I had given her a sunscreen stick instead of a glue stick.  Pregnancy brain at it's best.
2.  Brynlee likes to glue...and re-glue.  After the whole puppet was made, she took all the pieces off so she could glue them all back on.  Her idea of a project is create...destroy...try to recreate...
3.  She also likes to use the glue stick on her body.  Maybe the sunscreen stick was not a bad idea after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment