Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2nd snow!!!!

We woke up this morning to a surprise snow!  (Maybe we should watch more local news). 

It was a school day so we didn't get to play in it.  On the way to school, Kate and Bryn loved looking at all the snow...pointing out every roof, car, and tree that had snow on it.  After being in the car about 10 minutes Kate said, "Mommy, I wish the snow was purple." 

Brynlee is a little under the weather so she didn't go to school today. 

After we dropped Kate off, I took Brynlee outside to see the snow one more time...it will all be gone in a few hours...

She was happy as long as I was holding her...

When I asked her if she wanted to stand in it, she started crying and saying, "NOOOOO, it is too cold outside.  I don't want to stand in the snow."

She was way happier cuddling on the couch with me and lambie watching a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment