Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Phone Randomness

Here are some random pictures from my phone from the past week or two...

Since we got home from Christmas it has been pretty cold (30s and 40s) and rainy.  We have been doing a lot of "projects" and "crafts."  These Color Wonder Paints have been a huge hit!




Talking on their new phones...

Before church last Sunday...

These are their first headbands!!!  Kate loved hers.  Brynlee kept calling it a crown.  When it was time to actually go to church she said, "I don't want to take my crown."



How Kate usually comes down from rest time...notice the Jasmine top is twisted and inside out, the pants are inside out, and she has her butterfly wings on!

Last night, Parker took Kate to her first 3D movie!  They sent me this picture from the theater with their glasses!

Brynlee and I stayed home and watched Max and Ruby...her pick!

1 comment:

  1. You look really excited to watch Max and Ruby. Does that mean it's nap time for Mom while Bryn watches? That's what it means when I say, "Graham, do you want to watch a show? Come snuggle with Mom while you watch Thomas." Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete