Friday, December 13, 2013

ICE! and Snow Tubing


Last night Stephanie, Joanna, and I took the kids to ICE! at the Gaylord.  The plan was to take Brynlee and Kate and leave Camryn with Parker.  Yesterday morning when I told the girls that we were going to see ICE! Thursday night, Brynlee said, "That doesn't sound good to me.  I want to stay with Daddy."  What?  I thought for sure once Pierce, Stella, and Bella showed up at our house she would change her mind, but NOPE!  She stayed home with Parker.  She doesn't not like the cold and once she heard "ice" she was out.  I tried to talk her into going but to no avail. 
 
Parker sent me this picture after we left...

Bella, Pierce, and Kate in the lobby of the Gaylord.  Love this hotel!

The theme this year was The Nutcracker.  Kate hasn't seen it but she still loved looking at all the ICE!




The ICE slides are always a hit with her!

Her hat was in her eyes all night...


Stella and Kate...

They also had a Christmas in NYC part...


We're on the big screen!

Nativity...



As we were walking in, someone gave us tickets to do the SNOW TUBING!  This was our first year to do this part!  It was really fun!

Kate racing...and beating me...



Kate again...


We walked back through the lobby on the way out!  It is beautiful at Christmas.  Kate was worn out but we took a few pictures...



Fun night at the Gaylord!

No comments:

Post a Comment