Thursday, December 19, 2013

Phone pics...

I'm playing catch up from pictures on my phone from the past few weeks.  These are random but things I want to remember so here goes a very RANDOM post...

Bryn's Christmas Tree glasses...

Christmas PJs...I think she has 6 pair passed down from Kate, Brynlee, Emma, and Abby...

This little stinker is finally holding her own bottle...

1st ponytail...

I took the girls to Gift of Christmas at Prestonwood!  It was 2.5 hours.  They loved all of it.  Brynlee got a little squirmy at the end but they both hung in for the entire program!

In awe!  Watching the angels fly!


Vintage Class Christmas Party...

We've had some beautiful days this week.  We went on a walk one afternoon.  This little one makes walks challenging...she wants to ride something...bike, scooter, tricycle for about 1 block...then she is DONE!  And I carry it home...

Camryn is loving her ride!!!

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

We went to Parker's office to deliver treats and say Merry Christmas at 10:30 Wednesday morning.  Kate fell asleep on the way there?!?!?  Guess we've been a little busy lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment