Sunday, August 3, 2014

Boot Ranch

We spent a couple of days outside of Fredericksburg, TX at Boot Ranch.  It was amazing!!!  I love the Hill Country.  It is beautiful!  This was the view from our patio...






Overlooking the golf course...




Parker, Carter, Lonnie, and Robby...



I went for a run while I was there.  I was BRUTAL but beautiful!



They had all these plants that attracted butterflies.  This picture doesn't do it justice but there were TONS of butterflies everywhere.  Kate and Brynlee would have LOVED it!



The Hamilton crew... minus the kiddos.




Carter and Ginny...


Katie and Robby...



Parker and me...












On the way home we drove through Hamilton, TX.  This is where Parker's great grandparents lived.  He used to visit here when he was little...



Such a great weekend away!












No comments:

Post a Comment