Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December in phone pics


One of Camryn's buddies turned 2 and had a cookie decorating party.  Camryn LOVED eating the cookies...very little decorating was done...


 Vintage Class Christmas Party...
Our Bunco group had an UGLY Sweater party.  Amy and I went as Christmas trees.  Brynlee LOVED my outfit and kept telling me it was SO PRETTY!
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...
The neighbors...
Hoopin' in the driveway.  Parker couldn't stand it and bought the girls a goal...


I took Kate and Brynlee to see Gift of Christmas at Prestonwood.
They loved every minute of it!
 

Polar Express week at Gymnastics.  All the kids wore their PJs and brought a stuffed animal.
 

I'm going to miss the day Brynlee doesn't ask me to take a picture of her lovie.  I have 100s of these on my camera and phone.  
 
Brynlee at gymnastics...
 
Reindeer antlers...
 
Forward roll on the beam...
Kate waiting for gymnastics to start. 
 

Polar Express Gymnastics for Kate...

Movie Night for Parker's birthday!  (I got Kate this infinity scarf for cold days and she wears it ALL THE TIME...at home, at school, and even in her pjs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment