Monday, December 1, 2014

Phone catch up

A little phone catch up from the past few weeks...

Trying to get ready with Camryn in my lap...

Kate's school had a Veteran's Day program...

Oh Camryn!  She's a sweet mess these days!

We had several REALLY cold days.  I kept finding Bailey cuddled up in our bed.

Wednesdays are our CRAZY days.  We go from school to gymnastics to dinner to Awanas.  Kate is such a trooper changing in the car and doing homework in the car.  Doing her guided reading before gymnastics...

I ate lunch with Kate one day and her and Isabella were dressed alike!

I love when Camryn holds my arm...

Typical Saturday morning!

It SNOWED!!!!  Brynlee said it was too cold to go outside.

Kate lost her front tooth!

Hopper balls!  I love that Camryn does everything they do...

Kate's new trick!

Excited to go to school with no front tooth...

Crazy Brynlee. 

The look I get from Camryn when I wake her up from a nap and then make her sit in the car pool line. 









No comments:

Post a Comment