Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Dolls

Today while I was on the phone, Kate was playing the in kitchen but I wasn't really paying that close of attention to what she was doing. I looked down to see this...

Kate giving her baby doll some of her juice...



It was so sweet to watch her play with her baby dolls...

Giving the doll a hug...

I got some of her baby blankets out and she was so cute putting the dolls to sleep with the blankets on top...

Putting lipstick on the dolls...


I know this is just the beginning of her little imagination at work. It is so fun to watch her play by herself. I love this little girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love her blond curls. and her chubby little legs.

    i hope you're feeling ok in all this heat. we're still just waiting for our little man to arrive.

    ReplyDelete