Saturday, June 5, 2010

Splash Park

This afternoon Parker and I took Kate to a splash park I read about in Frisco. I guess the heat scared everyone off because for the most part we were the only ones there. With most new things, we never know how long Kate will last but this was an instant hit and we stayed for over an hour (which is like 3 hours in "Kate" time). After walking around the fountains for a couple of minutes...Kate jumped right in.



Kate checking out the fountains...

We brought Kate's sand bucket from Brady's birthday party. This ended up being a huge hit.

Parker showing Kate how to catch water in her bucket...

Kate trying...

After that Kate was off! She ran from fountain to fountain trying to get water in her bucket...


I wish I had a face shot of this picture. Her faces were so cute!


1 comment:

  1. Kate, what fun. Love seeing pictures of you enjoying yourself so much with the simple pleasures. Love you so, JuJu

    ReplyDelete